Date: 15-16th Feb 2018
Venue : Sscbs Rohini
There’s always a right time for everything, sometimes you just have to wait for it.
And the wait for the right time is over because Synergy, The Corporate Society, SSCBS is back with its flagship event, Intemporus 2018
Register at: bit.ly/Intemp2018
Cash Prize, you ask? ~*₹1,00,000*~ *₹1,25,000!*
Check us out at: facebook.com/intemporus.synergy
Contact us at:
Riya Aggarwal 9654409127
Rajat Goel 9654957173
Mark-It: The Marketing Society of SSCBS is here with its final blow, the last call for becoming a part of its management cum marketing extravaganza.
So if you missed the offline preliminary rounds, here’s your chance. Excelsior’18: The Retaliation brings to you, its online preliminary rounds which aim at testing your acumen on a commendable scale.
So register now at bit.ly/excelsior18 before 11:59PM, January 26, 2018. You’ve got another chance, so we’d recommend you Mark-It.
Registrations live at bit.ly/elumiere18
Date- 31 January 2018
Time- 9:00 A.M.
Venue- SSCBS, Rohini
“You underestimate the power of the dark side”
-Darth Vader, Star wars
Ecovision, The Economics Society of SSCBS, proudly presents its Annual Flagship Economics Fest, Elumiere’18.
From brain racking simulations and mockstocks to fun filled tasks, you are spoilt for choice. Come and be a part of the biggest finance and economics event.
Prizes worth ₹4 Lakhs up for grabs!
The wait is officially over as Mark-It: The Marketing Society of SSCBS is back with the South Zone Prelim for Excelsior 2018: The Retaliation and this time, it’s all about waging wars.
You are just one step away from becoming a part of one of the most thrilling competitions of the DU circuit. So buckle up and get going with the prelims!
Choose from the following four exhilarating events:
Venue: Gargi College
Date & Time: 18th January’18, 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
This battle is to see if you can #StriveToSurvive.”
- DR. K. K UPADHYAY, an alumnus of Institute of Rural Management, Anand(IRMA), is a seasoned professional with over three decades of experience across government, not-for-profit and corporate. He has conducted and commissioned research studies for USAID, UNDP and IIED London. DR. Upadhyay headed the FCCI Aditya Birla CSR centre for excellence. Currently he is Advisor with National Skills Foundation of India.
- MOHNISH MALHOTRA got introduced to the Delhi Queer culture in 2006-7. Still in his teens, he decided to get involved as a volunteer to support the LGBTQIA movement in India. In 2008, he helped organize Delhi’s first Queer Pride Parade after which the movement got a national foot print and he has been volunteering for the last 10 years. In this journey, he continues to raise awareness around issues of LGBTQIA lives and has been invited by many media houses nationally as well globally to share his opinion.
- COL PRAKASH TEWARI (Retd) is the, Executive Director – CSR of DLF Ltd. He was nominated by Rotary International and Rotary Foundation for Rotary Peace and Conflict Studies Program from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand. A motivational speaker, he addresses number of Universities all over the World, conducts Business Development workshops in Asia, Africa and Middle East and sits on the Board of various National, International and Non-Governmental Organisations and Universities. His case studies are available in Harvard Business School, IIM Bangalore, Yale University, European Case Clearing House etc. He has just published his first book on Leadership Development “Bunker to Bliss” which is his spiritual journey in understanding the concept of ‘Unlimited Liability’ and retrospection on the meaning of life and duty.
- HARNIDH an alum of Lady Shri Ram college is a somewhat poet, raging feminist, social media aficionado, and policy work. She has done her Master of Art in Public Policy from St. Xavier’s College. She’s the author of two collections of poetry- The Inability of Words and The Ease of Forgetting. She’s currently under contract with Westland Publishers. She works as a sanitation policy analyst at Dasra.
- DANISH SHEIKH is an Assistant Professor and Associate Director of the Centre for
Health, Law Ethics and Technology at the Jindal Global Law School. His research
largely focuses on the intersection of law and the humanities and the legal regulation
of gender and sexuality. He has served as a consultant with the United Nations
Development Programme on a project relating to legal gender recognition across
multiple Asian countries. His writing has appeared in law reviews such as the Yale
Human Rights and Development Law Journal and the Law and Society Trust Review,
while his commentary has appeared in publications including the Hindu, the Indian
Express, Business Standard, the Wire, Mint, Deccan Chronicle, Daily News and
Analysis, Scroll and Daily.
7. MANAK MATIYANI is a feminist queer activist and development professional with
over a decade of experience. He is currently the Executive Director of The YP
Foundation, which works to develop youth leadership to advance the rights of the
young women and girls and other marginalised young people, particularly in the areas
of gender, sexuality, education, health and civic participation. Manak is also a trained
documentary filmmaker and holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from
Jamia Milia Islamia University.
TARANA FAROQI is currently a masters in International Affairs student at the
prestigious Graduate institute of International and Development studies in Geneva.
She graduated from LSR in 2016 having pursued Journalism and mass
communication. She additionally holds a degree in Conflict Transformation and peace
building from LSR. She has worked with previously with various NGOs, Media
organizations and International Organizations such as becoming I foundation, MSF,
Indian express, HT, WHO world health organization etc. She has recently finished
working for the OHCHR UN High Commission on Human Rights.